Why Logos are an Important Marketing Tool !
In our opinion having a well designed logo is extremely important, as a poorly designed one can in some cases give a bad first impression.
- A logo is the very first impression people get of your company.
- A logo needs longevity.
- A logo needs to be original.
- A logo should look professional.
- A logo should reflect the time and thought gone in to designing it.
- A logo is the starting point of your whole corporate image.
A logo, like a website is a visual representation of your business. Its main purpose is to aid in the public recognition of a company or the product or services they offer. Logos can be placed upon all of your marketing materials, signs, websites, invoices and can further reinforce that public recognition.
Some of our most recent logo designs
As you can see from the few shown below, each is individually designed especially to suit your business and your product.
Design logo and layout of business cards, appointment cards and stationery required for their business.
The design ties in with their business signs etc.